• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft and Starcraft possibly intertwined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
As we know, there are other planets other than Azeroth, hence the orcs, Nazrethim, etc.

And yet, in Starcraft you travel to other planets.

So is it possible that Warcraft and Starcraft exist in the same universe? And that Azeroth has not been dragged into the war between the races of Starcraft? Instead staying out not of deciding to stay out, but simply being unable due to "Primitive technology."? Where as the races of Starcraft are way ahead of the races of Warcraft in terms in Technology.

If this turns out to be true, there that could explain why there could be some starcraft units in WC3 (crash landed on Azeroth?)

What are your thoughts on this?

(If this is the wrong section, since it concerns both Warcraft and Starcraft, could it be moved to the right one?)

Level 2
intertwining warcraft and starcraft would make no sence, because the "laws of nature" in the two stories are different. in starcraft, the universe is like it is in the real world. with planets and stars etc. etc. in warcraft, there is much more a medieval view of the world. by that i mean that its flat. also, in warcraft there are no planets but dimentions, so travelling between two dimentions is impossible unless you can create a gate or portal of some sort.

also i think that if blizzard would intertwine wc and sc, both the wc fans and the sc fans would hate that. i also think blizzard would agree with me on that so nope, wont happen, not in a million years

in warcraft, there is much more a medieval view of the world. by that i mean that its flat.

No, you moron. Azeroth is round. So is Earth. Hopefully you knew that, though.

also, in warcraft there are no planets but dimentions, so travelling between two dimentions is impossible unless you can create a gate or portal of some sort.

Again, totally wrong. There are planets.

Level 13
I don't mean intertwined as in "Azeroth will suddenly join Starcraft and start beating up zerg." I mean that Azeroth IS in the universe of Starcraft but hasn't been mentioned maybe because it hasn't been dragged into the war?

Level 7
Ummm, im pretty sure a magic hammer could pwn a marine, so if wc joined sc all it would be is furbolg beating protoss senseless....

Level 26
Ummm, im pretty sure a magic hammer could pwn a marine, so if wc joined sc all it would be is furbolg beating protoss senseless....

Yes, I'm sure a footman could kill a high tech marine with an electromagnetically powered automatic coilgun. And claws DEFINITELY pwn psionic energy blades and nukes.

Level 7
true but a cyclone summoned through arcane intervention could easily desimate a marine, and a moonsoon conjured up by a shaman could probably give a squad of zerglings a good thrashing.

Level 26
true but a cyclone summoned through arcane intervention could easily desimate a marine, and a moonsoon conjured up by a shaman could probably give a squad of zerglings a good thrashing.
The Psionic Storm will turn any orc into tasty jerky. It's a shame the Protoss don't have mouthes.

Status
Not open for further replies.