• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Warcraft: Age of Chaos (Can somebody delete this post, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Welcome to the hive!

I think this isn't the first time someone tries to recreate Warcraft I, but yours is looking really nice. Good job on the systems and the blood effects are a nice addition to it. Keep the good work! Btw, the third picture inside the spoiler tag isn't showing for some reason.

Level 13
Welcome to the hive!

I think this isn't the first time someone tries to recreate Warcraft I, but yours is looking really nice. Good job on the systems and the blood effects are a nice addition to it. Keep the good work! Btw, the third picture inside the spoiler tag isn't showing for some reason.

Thanks for the welcome! I know this ain't the first attempt at recreating Warcraft I, this project takes inspiration from other maps and projects like Dawn of Chaos after all. Also, thanks for pointing out the missing third picture in the preview, but I can't seem to edit it for some reason because it's supposedly 'Spam-like' or 'Inappropriate'? I dunno, I'm new to the Hive's interface aside from the general rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.