• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft: A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah sure. fire away. cant gauantee that ill get them out right away, cuz ive got this fb thing, the texturing comp to judge, and pokemon to play. <3
but ill do my best.

as for the facebook page, notify me and ill try to keep up on the modb forum to get all the pictures and the status all up, so that we can be synced with all that we have done.

Level 20
Ok, sounds good! Do you want me to notify you everytime we update it slightly? Add a single image or say every week and list all we've added?

The skins would be great, but there's no immediate rush, I messaged Taylor asking what exactly he wants doing - you'd need wraps etc first anyway. :)

Level 10
Hey guys, I finished my idea of what the playable Burning Legion Race might look like.

Here it is if any1 wants to look at it :)

Attachments

• The Burning Legion Tech.rar
    4.5 MB · Views: 68
Level 21
I just have a question. How will people play the campaign when its finished, because I never seen a custom campaigns place for Starcraft II, but the idea for the Burning Legion looks good though. :3
Want to see the Burning Legion have their revenge.

Level 21
Voice acting will be a nice idea for this project and can't wait to hear them as well.
There is nothing like a nice story being told and a few actors doing it. :3

Level 21
Well wish I can support my wonderful voice to this project, but I have my own project to worry about and if you want some voice acting beyond that then be all means and I'll show off some of my voice for your use.

Level 13
rexxarwip.jpg

WIP on rexxar, for all you rexxar lovers out there <3

Level 6

Most of that is looking good.

Troll concept is a bit odd though, needs more lankyness. The length of the limbs just doesn't seem enough.

Level 21
Rexxar_And_Misha_by_fromlast88.jpg

Is he gonna be in his Burning Crusade self or just his plain Warcraft III self?

Looks kickass as well for a WIP, and I seen those models you were working on and thought they were ok, but still could use some work.

Level 12
Both versions are pretty identical, except he's supposed to be bigger than what he is on WoW. I mean, he's half ogre, he should be GREAT... Like the wc3. In that image he's Garrosh with a human skin lol

The WIP is great! Rexxar looks like batman though XD

{EDIT}
Both versions are pretty identical, except he's supposed to be bigger than what he is on WoW. I mean, he's half ogre, he should be GREAT... Like the wc3. In that image he's Garrosh with a human skin lol

The WIP is great! Rexxar looks like batman though XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 21
Rexxar_by_vwelyn.jpg

Well here are some more examples of him and will he be able to summon his beasts that aid him and have some abilities in which he throws axes, has a powerful rage blast full of anger, kinda like in DOTA?
I think I only liked it, because of Rexxar and his custom skills that he had, and still he needed to summon his loyal friend Misha, in which I kinda hated though and be a little more powerful for the level skills as well.

Last edited:
Level 20
Yeah I'm not too keen on the WoW Rexxar either. Loving it Walle, spiffing replacement!

As for the troll, the left limb is half missing, it's the art style, but I agree we could do with some more detailed concepts of troll units.

*Adds to 'to-do' list (also known as the 'omg...' list))..*

EDIT: We appear to have uploaded a terrain screen to moddb - it was created by Turminator8 and is pretty DARN sweet if I do say so myself :p
http://www.moddb.com/mods/warcraft-iv-starcraft-ii/images/terrain

Last edited:
Level 20
We won't settle for anything less than jaw-dropping revelation gameplay vids, that's why it's taking so long :)

We've also had (and still do) some illness in the team but hope to be back at full strength soon enough! :)

Next question, what do you want to see MOST in a playable demo/beta?

No precise promises but we do aim to please ;)

Level 21
Will Deathwing make a appearance in this as a villain and how about the Black Dragonblight? I love the red ones though, but still we need the evil of the world itself Deathwing. :3

Level 10
Will Deathwing make a appearance in this as a villain and how about the Black Dragonblight? I love the red ones though, but still we need the evil of the world itself Deathwing. :3

I dont think so. Its more about the aftermatch of the scourge invasion and the humans and orcs fighting in kalimdor. I also think it has the burning legion later. But who knows. :)

Level 2
Hey, I've been following up what's happening from page 100, a bit distant this time due to work.
Good to know you're still there making progress. I really like the new title pannel, it has his own style and the colors matchs perfectly.
I'll maybe drop a sketch or too sometime if you need any help (I'll do it even if you don't !).

Status
Not open for further replies.