• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 TFT Meatfactory Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
A light mod I made with the following features:

10 new artefact type items one of which which is given to the 1st trained/hired hero.

3 new heroes from tavern.

Players (singleplayer/multiplayer) can now trade between gold/lumber and visa-versa from warmill, hunters hall, lumbermill and graveyard.

Increased starting lumber from 200 to 250.

Game menu background changed.

mfm4.jpg

mfm2.jpg

mfm5.jpg

mfm3.jpg

mfm1.jpg

Meatfactory Mod Version 1.1

Credits are included in the archive.

Update: Version 1.1

Trade between lumber < - > gold can now be done at town hall, great hall, necropolis or tree of life. Trade is no longer conducted trough items, instead is ability-based.

Meatfactory Mod Version 1.2

Reduced prices for bonus starting items for newly trained 1st hero to 1000 for all.
Introduced a global dynamic weather system (still needs work).
Added the item "Soul Crystal" which extracts abilities from various items and gives them as passive bonuses for the hero (sold from each specific race item vendor). See the item description for more details.

Last edited:
Yes, I want to add much more things, which might get a bit challenging at some point...
I will only if there is interest by other players. For now I won't add anything, but I was "secretly" hoping that we can develop something like a hiveworkshop heavy mod, like that Nirvana mod. I want to add more races, couple of new units to each race, more and more customization options that are available before map-start, more items and a new campaign which can be one of the top on the campaign page here on the site. Also would be very nice if the abilities of the hero units can be made attribute based and not static as they are now.
As stated here.

Updated 1.2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.