• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, i just came back to warcraft 3 with some friends and we enjoy playing it a lot for fun. I remember i was on a internet cafe when i was a kid, and there was a mod where you choose a hero, and then spawn in a dungeon. You have to kill mobs/spawns/bosses - obtain keys from them to open doors etc, items and all this. Is there a specific name for this mod? Btw this was not a open world orpg or what its called with quests etc.

Another question - Refers to that ^
I cant remember the name of the map but ill explain how it looked.
You spawn in a dungeon, and there is houses that spawn murlocs or spiders, cant remember.. you defeat them, kill a boss in a little pool, get key, continue dungeon... ANYWAYS, the longest i got in that map was a mingame where you become a tanks at the end and you have to dodge stuff i think... i cant remember more... enjoyed playing this with a mate, anyone knows? xD

Dunno if im posting right place either... Thanks

Level 2
Godd damn

You're an angel... My many year old search for this map has ended! :ogre_haosis: btw do you know and similar mods/maps like that ? without locked camera..

Status
Not open for further replies.