• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help find old map

Level 1
Hello, can maybe someone help me, I really want to find an old Warcraft 3 map I used to play, but I can't remember the name. I remember that at the start you choose a hero, and go kill mobs to level up, there are bosses scattered to kill, I don't remember what triggered it, but later a model of Kill Jaden spawns next to a big tree, and tries to destroy it, and you have to stop him (he drops an invincibility potion), and then a ghoul spawns, he kills the Model of Muradin, and then kills an orc Model of grommash" he was immortal, and we couldn't kill him" only the ghoul could, and then the ghoul became the final boss, I think he transformed in to a red orc.

When you get a high enough level, you can evolve your hero to become stronger, I remember the evolution took a while, and you couldn't move
If I remember correctly, the loading screens picture was of Ragnaros

I know it's a long shot, but maybe someone knows what im talking about, Thanks