• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help to find a old wc3 map

Level 1
Hello friends, I need help in finding a old rpg map. I apologize for my bad english. As far as I remember that rpg map,(I only played singleplayer of that map so I dont know that if it was a multiplayer aswell) starts with you choosing a hero and then a AI allie that has a blood elf swordman(forgot model name sorry) who is a hero in this map picked up an item and then got really op after then that hero crosses a bridge and then runs away to the other side of the map and then a enemy hero comes and he is also very op(not op as the hero tho) and one shots you. but if you somehow able to block the allie hero unit on the bridge until the enemy hero arrives then the allie hero will kill him. once the enemy hero dies he has a chance to drop a very op item that also makes you op. there are two sides of the the map but are separated because of the ocean. to get to the other side you need to kill many foes to get to the boat on the bottom island left side, theres also a snow biome below that and there is a another biome below that aswell and you can rescue a marine from starcrafts from below there. there are foes there that drops a egg that turns you into a night elf? and a another allies hero guards the spawn. he is the panda hero. Also you can take the same hero as the allie ai hero, that hero is strong in that map

this is the maximum amount of info I can give you. I burned my brain to remember this little info. But please help that map was one of the childhood maps

Last edited: