• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help to find a wc3 custom map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, in 2009 for the first time I got a computer and master installed Warcraft 3 full of different custom maps. Now, I want to return back to good old times and play some of the maps that I was playing back then.
Specifically, I am looking for the map where you choose heroes as a wisp (standard heroes) and you slay monsters that appear time in time. There are two teams and heroes of the first team can fight heroes of the second team or kill monsters on the other side. There is one common Fountain of Life for both teams in the mid of the map. In the bottom of the map amongst monsters there are Yetis, on the top Hydras etc. Each 5 minutes best heroes from each team fight each other. Also, you could tp and fight some bosses (Queen of Pain and Vashj).

Second map is kinda sandbox, where all the units from WC3 are standing and by tapping on them you could drag them into arena. You could open and close gates so that they fight.

I would really appreciate your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.