• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Level up, upgrade heroes, help find a map please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is a map i played LOOOONG ago so please excuse if i miss some details but I'm sure I remember it well.

I played a map where you would have a lines of heroes but each line was specific to your hero.
Imagine these dots are heroes,
gTZXYsH.png

And once you reach certain level, you can go back to step on a circle that surrounds next level, next hero you can upgrade to.
Like you would start at the bottom of a line you chose, lets say green, you start with a grunt, then you fight monsters on the map that are just sitting there, you level up, you come back and you step onto next circle and you become next hero in line and it goes so on, I believe last hero upgrade was into dragon or something like that.

Tldr : looking for map, on one side you upgrade heroes, you go back to fight monsters, level up, come back, upgrade to another hero(model changes as well)

Do you know this map ?

Circle is this one, surrounding the heroes just like in this picture

Level 2
If I am allowed, I made this in map editor to show you how they were aligned and how it kind of looked, do you maybe recognize the concept and the map ?

d9sWGx5.jpg

Level 2
No, thats not it, in this map you would level up by killing monsters across the whole map(I think the map itself was really large) and then you come back to this area like you see in the picture and you step on the circle to change the form/upgrade your hero.
Each hero form/upgrade is in the next circle behind previous form, each new form requires higher level.

Theres grunt at level 1, then Rider requires level 3, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.