• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Find a Few Maps Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I remember some maps from far far back. but I cannot remember names to re acquire them...

1 - There was a map kinda like D&D where one player is the Dungeon Master and designs the map while the other players play as the group and grinds until it is ready, then you rp the map the DMaster designed.

2 - There was another map where you had a helicopter or what ever that you could use to spawn units on and set terrain type around it kinda like a dungeon master. Everyone is able to and designs their own things with it to later rp with I believe. Also has a section of map where you have all the things possible lined up to click to spawn at helicopter as reference. I just cannot remember....

3 - There was this other where everyone starts with a unit or two and as they kill and gain more units by doing so, they can move them on these circles lined all around the map where you can combined earned units into stronger units, single very strong units, or multiple units of different types or what ever else. Trying to eliminate all units the other player has before they get stronger units to wipe you out with.

4 - Lastly. I remember a map where each player or player team has a square area of their own and units spawn around the edge of it and come to the center and you have to defend that center point in rounds kinda like a td, but using units I believe... hmm

Thank you for the help in advance.

Last edited:
I may have played maps with similar themes long ago.

For, Map #1, it reminds me of a map called DMMod, but I think it was not quite the same. The DMMod map was technically interesting in the early days of Warcraft 3 but I do not think it had the feature where heroes would grind while they waited for the DM player to design the world.

For Map #3, this reminds me of a map that I played that I think was called Binders where again the concept was similar but I am not certain that it is the one you are referring to. In the map that I remember, we might only have had one or two characters ever at a time that we were combining, or something like that. It's been a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.