• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't find custom map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys! For the longest time I've been trying to find a map that I'd played a long long time ago, I believe I was in the 6th grade when I played it, so 2007-2008? I don't know the name of the map but I'll try and describe it and hopefully one of you might recognize it I seriously CANNOT remember the name, I don't even think I read the name.

The map was themed around classic world of warcraft and it has 4 lanes that send units at each other (gnome vs trolls, orcs vs humans, undead vs dwarves, taurens vs night elves), at the top of the main battleground portion of the map was alliance, and at the bottom side has the horde. I believe the map either has between 8-12 players? But you start out as a wisp and go select the hero race/class you want to play as. In each of the bases though theres these portals players can go through to go and do dungeons together to get items for their characters and gold so they can push harder against the other lanes (Theres I believe a Strathholm type of dungeon, Scarlett Temple, Molten Core, this Nerubian dungeon, a giant ice boar single boss and some other ones), and each of the portals have a recommended character level due to lvl difficulty, and theres other portals around the map that take you to other dungeons. That about sums up the map but I know events happen during the game as you play and eventually, The Burning Legion pops up all over the map fighting each of the factions, and you have to kill the big ass boss that spawns in the middle, and the boss I believe is a giant doom guard... Or maybe its Archimond model I can't remember.

Really don't know the map name but if any of you suspect what I might be talking about please I could use help finding this map!!

Status
Not open for further replies.