• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a w3 ORPG map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, I am looking for warcraft 3 ORPG or RPG( I prefer save/load though) with dungeons, its best if the game is possible to play with 2 players and beat bosses, also it would be cool to have a skill book with skills so each character coul have like 10 skills or even more, dungeons would give better items, and overall there should be big map where I can play not half map playable other half just a water like in most orpg this time :/ Hope to get some nice game names.

Level 1
Tkok,Gems of Unification,Dark Invasion II and Gaias are your best bet.

Tkok game is nice, or not? I mean this game have too much options to do anything, which is why its boring and before I even do something it will take 1 hour lol, I prefer something more simple, also this game lags a little to me even if i change fog settings.

Gems of Unification, when I look at minimap now from hiveworkshop I dont see much there, I played it and it was cool, not sure if there are any dungeons though.

Dark Invasion II, I played it as well, and I cant remember any dungeons in this game.

I will try Gaia but I can remember this map being short, most of terrain was water, anyway I will give it a try, please give me more game names,

the idea of the map I want to play came from Defi4nc3`s ORPG which have dungeons and stuff(game from 2006) but its boring after a while, seriously unbalanced gameplay, but i want to play something similar but with more balanced game.

Level 1
ever played Ragos? w8, if TKoK lags on you, maybe Gaia's will lag more...

Yeah Gaia lags too in that big city only, I already play gaia for few hours :> but its somehow hard even with 2 players to kill first bosses :/ not to mention dungeon lol, anyway we dont use healer so it must be the reason.

Ragos ORPG i can see 6 maps on hive, 5 of them are "Extra dungeon maps" and 1 of them is pvp map, i cant see any main map there, so i guess I havent played it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.