• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

warcraft 3 is slowly dieing Can sc2 save bnet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well as much as i hate to say it i feel its true. Everytime i get on i see about 4-6 different games hosted over and over. and alot of those that i join i have to wait for others to join before it starts.

I remeber back in the day when you would get on and had to search for the game you wanted becuase there were SO many hosted. now its all dota loap HLW elemental td and hosk....

So what do you all think will SC2 revitalize bnet??

I played it a bit and it seems decent but im hoping with the new map editor we will see lots of new games and the fun will start all over agian!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK!!

Level 19
But I hope Warcraft III's would also fill Battle.net up... Hopefully it'll actually bring it up alive again and Starcraft II would just boost that, and maybe the both games would attract more people to buy Warcraft or Starcraft...

Level 2
Warcraft III will live, I believe that if we can make more maps which can attract a variety of players, we can revive it, and Battle.net will be mostly supported by Warcraft III Player, no more Garena. Starcraft II might be abandoned by most after 6 - 12 months or so, just like last time, and Warcraft III will still be living it like the old times, we'll revive Warcraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.