• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Human Campaign

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
No one help me i just export the map and then put in the campaign it's pretty easy but in the first campaign i making it i just tell my self how did arthas hold the frosmourn in his hand it suppost to be a trigger but i have to make a model then i saw this map in the war3xmap in the model editor and there's manny of the campaign now i export the map.
Contents

Warcraft 3 Human Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
13:54, 28th Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Honstly? I mean, lol xD If you didn't notice, there's a "campaign"-button in the default warcraft 3 screen, click it and you can play this as well :) Great job finding it (not really hard anyway), but...

M

13:54, 28th Dec 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Honstly?
I mean, lol xD
If you didn't notice, there's a "campaign"-button in the default warcraft 3 screen, click it and you can play this as well :)
Great job finding it (not really hard anyway), but don't waste my time.

due to blizzards creation i repell you!!!