• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 Remastered Human Campaign

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello all, this is my first released campaign so if it sucks I'm sorry xD pretty much I used the Warcraft 3 World Editor to get the files for the Warcraft 3 human campaign and reworked them with custom units, heroes etc etc, it's not great but it's not bad either, hope you all enjoy it, now, here's a few things you may ask yourself throughout the campaign

1. Why did you give dwarves "Axemen" in the second mission but "Guardsmen" in the one with Muradin?
Answer: I figured even though they are practically the same unit with some minor tweaks Muradin would have a unit a little more advanced then "Axeman", yet on the other hand Feranor Steeltoe wouldn't have Guardsmen

2. Who made the custom texture for Kel'thuzad and where did you get it?
Answer: I made it, I'm going to tweak it more then upload it as a skin later

3: Why did you replace ghouls with Skeletal Warriors and Crypt Fiends with Skeletal archers?
Answer: I got the inspiration from the Reign of Chaos beta which originally didn't have ghouls/crypt fiends

4: Will that be implemented in the Warcraft 3 Remastered Undead Campaign?
Yes, but don't worry, you still get you nerubians later on, in fact there might be a Nerubian Hero in Quel'thalas

5: Why did Arthas get bluer and get him Undead Arthas voice after taking Frostmourne?
Answer: I wanted to show that Arthas, from the moment he picks up the Runeblade, was going insane.

Anyways hope you all enjoy and please leave you comments

Also BIG BIG BIG shoutout to everyone's model I used, you guys are great I will find time to figure out everyone's deserving credits in a couple days hopefully, just wanted to release this ASAP

Keywords:
Arthas, Remastered, Warcraft 3, Reign of Chaos, Human, Warchief Grom
Contents

Warcraft 3 Remastered Human Campaign (Campaign)

Reviews
12:49, 7th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Improve the description -> Use a template Also fix the missing preview image.

M

12:49, 7th Sep 2011
Vengeancekael:
Improve the description -> Use a template
Also fix the missing preview image.

Level 9
1. Screenshots is actually a good idea thank you :)
2. No idea how to do BB codes
3. I don't want to spoil everything that's changed :p
4. I figured it'd save people time if I went ahead and answered those questions because I figured people would be curious about it

But thank you :D if you can point me to something to help with BB codes that'd be great

Also, to anyone playing this campaign, I recommend keeping a close eye on it for a bit, I got an update in the works, if you see anything you would want changed let me know and I will see about putting it in the update.

sorry to double post but please no one download this yet, I just found out about some big problems with the campaign, please wait until I update it and fix these problems

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Greetings from south Africa

Hi, I will download this campaign and try it later, thanks.
:ap: