• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

warblender will not work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi. warblender some are to blender 3d work not . but i have installet python :eekani: and blender work and all script . but warblender will not.
Damn anso ........ :sad: And blender say near i click on warblender import/export
python script error : check consol .....
and import/export .: no module named bone in the box .... this they com near blender start up

Level 7
Sorry to grave dig but he's saying its not working and was hoping for someone to write something helpful not talk crap saying his post is meaningless cause I can pick out the meaning.

What i can say is warblender isnt even being hosted anymore or is down on their site so I can't/troubleshoot you since i use blender myself.

What you can do for doodads though, is export in .3ds format, 3DS/OBJ to MDX converter 1.2 found at 3DS/OBJ to MDX converter 1.2 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site to open your blender file in .3ds format, save it into an mdx and insert the texture path of the .blp after clicking on the textures tab/texture path name button.

It sounds alittle confusing but its really simple. Their is one problem where 1 face during the process is messed up so if you have a model thats like 100-200 polies its not going to be noticable but for doodads with less faces its going to show like a shield I just made has one face right in the front that got screwed up just now.

Atm, im looking for a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.