• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War Over Anasteria (Campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
This is a campaign I have been working on for some time and am almost finished with the prologue (works been slow and I'm trying to make it better), it includes

-New Custom Races
A. These include new skins and models!

-Unique Units and Buildings
A. All units and buildings are different, none are exactly alike
B. Also recruitable units such as the mercenary in some levels (Some levels its buyable)

-Many Options
A. Choose your role, whether good or evil and follow its campaign!
B. Choose the ruler of your kingdom in some of these levels!
C. Overthrow the Forces of Light in the prologue, or let them retreat!

-Nice Storyline
Stop the world from being conquered by evil! But then again... you could always conquer it yourself...

-The Ultimate Heroes
A. Play as Jerich, an evil cultist, and help him ressurect Arkazj!
B. Play as the Count, a half-wings demon who seeks to aid Jerich... or was it kill him?
C. Play as the Lead Assassin and make your enemies face the power of Arkazj!
D. And many more coming soon!

-Credits
Thanks to the hive for all models! I have used so many models from Hive I can't even name everybody who made them without leaving somebody out so I'll just thank you all as a group if thats ok. If its not then I'll waste my time finding the people and not working on the campaign.

-Extra
Please post comments under here. Suggestions, Comments, Questions, and other things can also be posted under here. Thanks for reading and I look forward to seeing you as one of the people who play this campaign! (I hope)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.