• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War Over Anasteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
War Over Anasteria is an ongoing project of mine. In consists of a campaign and a strategy spawn-based war game.

Lore: The world of Anasteria has been under war for years. The nations of war are currently Arkazja, Barisea, Dawn's Crusade, Larasin, Namarathia, Groswoln, Darkswamp, Delacia, Delos'Nordan, Silverhammer, Devinoldia, and the Shadowfloodlands. Though the original nations were just the North and South which consisted of Barisea (Colvian), Larasin, Namarathia (Daagaarland), Groswoln (Celdius), Darkswamp (Nermania), Delacia (Nordith Carvasti), and Delos'Nordan. The Northern Peoples were Barisea, Larasin, Groswoln, Delacia (Was human at the time), Delos'Nordan, and Silverhammer. The Southern Armies were Namarathia, Darkswamp, and Devinoldia. Though it seems The Southern Armies were at the losing side due to there numbers they overpowered Delos'Nordan and sent everything flying. Barisea who did not wish to be the loser in this war retreated to the seas to be named Barisea instead of Colvian. Dawn's Crusade was formed from a remnant of Delos'Nordan. Groswoln betrayed the north and made the western clans, at which point Darkswamp left the Southern armies and joined it. Delacia became a skeletal empire due to the attackers and the Namarathian Cults. Delos'Nordan suffered much damage but was mostly rebuilt at the time of Darkswamp's betrayal. Then it was na all out war with the south losing badly. Namarathia went to the underground depths and summoned Arkazj, the god of demons and his empire Arkazja. Suddenly Dawn's Crusade's leader had a son. Upon hearing this, the Devinolds wished to help the south win once more and brought Dawn's Son, Dawn II, who will later be known as just Dawn to Namarathia who made him a Devinold. Dawn II slew his own father without any records and very carefully. He then became known as the only Dawn. But now who will win the war?

War Over Anasteria (Strategy):
A. What this is like
1. This is kind of like the system in GotH, a spawn based war game. It is very different from GotH in many ways though.

B. Races
1. Arkazja (Demons
2. Barisea (Human Sailors)
3. Dawn's Crusade (Joins North: Human, Joins Devinolds: Devinold)
4. Larasin (Elven)
5. Namarathia (Humanish-Undeadish Cultists)
6. Groswoln (Orcs)
7. Darkswamp (Trolls/Ogres)
8. Delacia (Skeletons)
9. Delos'Nordan (Human/HighElf)
10. Silverhammer (Joins Arkazj: Demon Dward, Joins Namarathia: Dark Dwarf, Joins Darkswamp: Ogres+Normal Spawn, Joins North Dwarf)
NOTE: If the dwarves join Darkswamp and Darkswamp accepts and gives them the ogres, then if the dwarves normal bases fall, Darkswamp will no longer be able to give them the ogres because there will be no more forged weapons by the dwarves to Darkswamp.
11. Devinolds (Wolf/Animal)
NOTE: Lycan/Werewolf Models on Hiveworkshop.com!
12. Shadowflood (Draenei/Naga)
150541-albums2312-picture18355.jpg

This pictures is not a picture of the COMPLETE race! I have not finished some of its units yet!

C. Complete Races/Units

Shadowflood
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Units Finished
A.

Heroes Finished
A. Bloodripper
150541-albums2312-picture18354.jpg

Spells Finished
A. Deathpact of the Shadowripper
1. Ressurects Bloodripper and stuns all enemies within range of ressurection

B. Shadowbrethren
1. Level One of Shadowbrethren makes 2 Shadow Archers come from hiding near Bloodripper (Basically creates 2 Shadow Archers)
2. Level Two of Shadowbrethren makes 3 Shadowbeast Riders come from hiding near Bloodripper (Basically creates 3 Shadowbeast Riders)
3. Level Three of Shadowbrethren makes 7 Shadowjugglers come from hiding near Bloodripper (Basically creates 7 Shadowjugglers)

C. Kuunathiir
1. Creates the Hydra God, Kuunathiir from his watery grave.
2. Kuunathiir is a strong hero, based off of Cenarius but weakened in some places and strengthened in other slightly. He is almost impossible to defeat.
3. Due to this he is also available only once per game and requires a level 16 Bloodripper, which is very hard to get because you can only get experience in battle and Bloodripper isn't one of the most strong units...

War Over Anasteria (Campaign):
A. Huge world and many chapters of gameplay
1. Using all of the races more then once a huge world develops this campaign. With atleast 24 chapters of gameplay I am thinking of splitting this campaign into 2 parts.
2. I also plan on making Historical Battles/starting with Anasteria's history.

B. Strange and Cool Races
1. This campaign is made up of many different races, but whether its as close as Delos'Nordan and Human Crusade or as far as Glortians to Arkazjians all races are unique in some way.
2. No buildings are the same as in WCIII's campaigns.

C. Unique Campaign
1. Experience the World of Anasteria very much unlike its strategy edition!
2. Experience events in a different order
3. Experience the same heroes as in the strategy
4. Experience a campaign well worth playing.

More screenshots coming soon! Please leave comments!

Level 12
Currently working on the Shadowflood. Bloodripper is almost done and I am trying to decide if I should make a unit for him when he uses "Deathpact of the Shadowripper" and ressurect him as Shadowripper instead of Bloodripper with all the red spots a darker gray. What do you guys think?

Level 12
Looks good. Quite a huge project, isn't it?

Anyway, I wish you luck. Would love to see how this turn out. Will be waiting :D

I'm getting some help from my friends on it so it's not that big. So far I've gotten green31 and Dark-Reaper on WCIII to give me ideas and potatoewarrior said he would do a little terrain. Thanks for wishing me luck Zack1996.

Status
Not open for further replies.