• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of Accuracy v1.5 AI

Reactions: Ken-E
Neo_Sluf Presents

War of Accuracy v1.5 AI
Created by Neo_Sluf

GAME INFO

WHAT IS WOA?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a Strategy Game made to test the accuracy of players in targeting enemy heroes using there main weapon. The main weapon is the Arrow with and assist ability is the Panic!.
This game also uses only 1 hero for each player. The main goal of the game is kill enemy heroes using arrow, items and ofcourse the hero itself.The gameplay is based on Mirana Wars and Defense of the Ancients. But Neo_Sluf ensures that most of the game components is made uniquely and follows the very theme of the game, "Be Accurate".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

========================= Main Goal ================================
To reach the needed number of the mode selected.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kills to Win for Reach the Limit Mode
Ownage to Win for Ownage Mode
Eliminated for Elimination Mode
Scores to Win for Deathmatch Mode
===================================================================

=======================Main Weapon ========================
All heroes has 1 weapon/main skill and that is an Arrow.
=========================================================

========================Arrow =================================
Is an Ground/Unit Targetable Skill. After casting it releases a projectile that moves forward in the angle where the caster is facing.The projectile travels and will only destroy when it reaches its maximum distance or it hits an enemy hero along its way.The projectile cast an spell to the target and that spell is depend on what kind of arrow does your hero has.
================================================================

=====================Arrow Damage System =========================
The Arrow damage is depend on what is the ability of your arrow. The Ability of an Arrow become more stronger as it travels more.Each 200 distance upgrades the ability of your arrow.
=================================================================

========================Arrow Type ===============================
The Arrow type your hero has is located at the bottom right corner (3,2).It is passive and has a name Arrow Type: Name of Arrow.The Arrow Type change the projectile and skill released by your main weapon ARROW.
==================================================================

======================Changing Arrow Type =========================
The only way to change the type of arrow your hero currently has is to buy it from Arrow Shop.In this version there are two shops.There are more than 20 available arrows.

=======================Casting Arrow =============================
There are two ways in casting Arrow. Targeting in anywhere or targeting anyone. There is no restriction on where you can cast an arrow as long as you are accurate on it. When targeting it on a unit, it moves through the current position and not the unit so it can miss mostly. But it is recommended to cast an arrow at the point in advance so you will be sure that arrow will hit that target.
===================================================================

--------------------------------------Some Arrow Types-----------------------
…..Vine Arrow ……
Change the Arrow Projectile into a vine and Arrow Skill into Entangle.When the arrow hits an enemy hero it will cast entangle to it.Making it unable to move and recieve damage per second.Each 200 distance increase the duration and damage per second.
……..Nightmare Arrow ……….
Change the Arrow Projectile into a sleep and Arrow Skill into Nightmare.When the arrow hits an enemy hero it will cast nightmare to it.Making it asleep and deal instant damage.Each 200 distance increase the duration and damage.
……….Burning Arrow………..
Change the Arrow Projectile into a burning ball and Arrow Skill into Flame Strike.When the arrow hits an enemy hero it will cast flame strike to it.Burning into flames and deals full and half damage per second.Each 200 distance increase the full damage and half damage duration and damage per second.
……..Normal Arrow………..
Change the Arrow Projectile into an arrow and Arrow Skill into normal.When the arrow hits an enemy hero it will deal damage. Damage type is spell and deals also additional 10 damage per level of the caster.Each 200 distance increase the damage by 50.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

===================Ability Mana Cost====================
All hero and item has no mana cost.Unlike other maps mana is important while on this game mana is very useless and it intentionally removed from all heroes.

==================Hero Intelligence======================
All hero intelligence is customize. Instead of increasing mana and mana regen it increase Arrow Distance Trave by 50 and Arrow Detection Radius by 1.

===================Hero Skills===================
Each hero has 6 overall abilities.4 passives and 2 active abilities.The 4 passives is located at the bottom while the 2 actives is found at the middle.
------------------------------------HERO ABILITES-----------------------------------
>>>ACTIVE ABILITES
Arrow - Main weapon of an hero
Panic! - Main assist ability of an hero.It increase the hero's speed for a brief period of time
>>>PASSIVE ABILITIES
Agility Bonus - Increase hero's Agility by 2 per level
Intelligence Bonus - Increase hero's Intelligence by 2 per level
Strenght Bonus - Increase hero's Strenght by 2 per level
Arrow Type - This ability tells on what type of arrow your currently used.It can't be removed but it can be change.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

======================Items========================
This things helps the hero greatly.There are two types of items in this game.Passive and Active Items.There is also no recipe and requirements needed to purchase the items.
----------------------------------TYPES OF ITEMS----------------------------------------------
>>> ACTIVE ITEMS <<<
These are permanent Items and Perishable Items.

>>> PASSIVE ITEMS <<<
These are permanent unusable Items and Arrow Type Items.

>>> SPECIAL ITEMS <<<
This items in not common among other games.
Build Tower - Allows the hero to build the towers to defend themselves.It can be build anywhere
Jackpot Dice - Give bonus gold from 25 - 150.
Perrenial Crown - It is not purchasable and it is dropped by TORTOISHAN and PASHAYAN upon their death .
Location Portal - The very important item of the game.Can be found at the market.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=======================Location Portal=============================
Is classified as SPECIAL ITEM because it is the very important item of the game. It allows the hero to travel in the different part of the map as long as it already visible and it is not a boundary.It has 1 second casting time and can be found at the Market with gold cost of 15

=====================Hero Selection System==============================
At the start of the game there are each player will choose there hero at there own houses.Although all hero types has only 1 kind of weapon but there are still differences between them.Each player can choose from this type of heroes. Melee/Int, Melee/Agility, Melee/Strenght, Range/Int, Range/Agility and Range/Strenght.Melee has fast attack speed while Range has low attack speed.Each hero has 1 point starting agility, strenght and Intelligence.

=======================TORTOISHAN and PASHAYAN============================
These are the most powerful neutral creeps in the game and can be found at the middle of the map or at the bottom of the river.It drops Perennial Crown when it dies.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=========================== MAP DESCRIPTION ==================================
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> The map is divided into three sides.
LEFT SIDE - It is the base of the ALLIANCE.
MIDDLE SIDE - The river. It is the home of the two most powerful neutral creeps of the game.TORTOISHAN and PASHAYAN.
RIGHT SIDE - It is the base of the LEGION
>> PRESERVE AREA
It is found at the four corners of the map. Compose of thousands of trees.It is preserve for future use. It can be walkable with the use of GHOST BOOTS OR DASH BOOTS.
>> TEAM BASE
Each team has its own base.Compose of the following.
6 Player House - ALLIANCE HOUSE for ALLIANCE TEAM and LEGION SHRINE for LEGION TEAM.
1 Market - It sells 12 perishable items. Including Build Tower, Particles of Invisibility and Jackpot Dice
1 Item Store -It sells new items that is made for the current version
1 Emporium - It sells active, non-perishable Items like Scythe of Death, Black King Helm and Sacrificial Rapier
1 Weapon House - It sells passive, non-perishable Items like Ogre King Bar, Napoleon Shield and Crown of Radiancy
2 Arrow Shops - It is where the different Arrow Types is found and purchase.
1 Fountain of Health - It heals wounded units while dealing damage to the enemies who dare to enter the base.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map Features

- New Intelligence System
- New Weapon upgrading system
- A Different Battle System
- New unique and kinds of items
- New kinds of Mode. Team Elimination and Ownage
- Different kind of Map
MORE NEW FEATURES TO COME.

Game Modes

This is the normal mode of the game.
To set the Kills to Win type -set kills then the number.

In this mode the team who will reach the Ownage to Win will win the game.Ownage is the difference between your team score and the opponents score.For ALLIANCE Ownage (ALLIANCE Team Score-LEGION Team Score), For LEGION Ownage (LEGION Team Score-ALLIANCE Team Score).
To set the Ownage to Win type -set ownage then the number.

This mode is different from the other modes in terms of reviving heroes and team scoring.In this mode is also divided into rounds.Rounds starts when one of the team players status are all dead the other team has remaining alive players, the team who has a survivor wins the round and gain one Eliminated Score.
The team who has the reach the Elimated Score to Win will win the game.To set the numbers of eliminated type -set eliminated then the number.

This mode disable coopertation, friendship and alliance.When a hero die it will revive at random point on the map.
The player who reach the number of Scores to win will win the game.To set the number of Scores to Win type -set scores then the number.

[/hidden]

Image Description:

214829-albums5454-picture56587.png

214829-albums5454-picture56588.png

214829-albums5454-picture56589.png

Map Change Log

• Beta map and No AI
  • First Release!

• Terrain change,from grassy terrain to sandy terrain
  • Items ability is fixed
  • AI system is added (version 1.0)
  • Some triggering error is fixed
  • Arrow ability and speed is balanced
  • Intelligence is made custom
  • Additional Map Design is added

• Added new items and arrow types
  • AI system is upgraded from 1.0 to 1.1
  • Added AI Features like AI Item Build
  • Trigger leaks reduce greatly
  • Some terraine design change for additional blindspot moves
  • Map description change
  • Added new 3 kinds of hero each team
  • New Arrow for each kind of hero
  • Item and Ability descriptions change
  • Hero name change
  • added a new feature that add 1 gold for every player every 1 second
  • Item cost change

• AI system is upgraded from 1.1 to 1.2
  • Added AI Features like AI go home and AI defend from invader
  • Trigger is now better
  • Added terrain design for additional blindspot moves
  • Map description improved
  • Added Tortoishan that drops Perrenial Crown
  • Some item removed and new kind of usable items added (like Particles of Invisiblity
  • Item ability is now balanced
  • Hero details change
  • Added new item ability Jump Brother!
  • Item cost is now balanced

• Added four new modes
  • Normal Mode change to Reach the Limit
  • Added Ownage Mode
  • Added Elimination Mode
  • Added Deathmatch mode
  • Trigger improved and modified
  • Added Pashayan and disable Tortoishan movement
  • All items added hotkey and some arrow abilities and item abilities are balanced.
  • Some Hero name Change
  • Added new commands like -game tips xxxxx
  • AI bonus gold can now be disabled

• Deathmatch bugs fixed
  • Added Terrain Design and Beautification
  • Map description change
  • Jump Brother replace with Dash Boots and Ghost Boots
  • Added a new loading screen
  • Added new command -weather

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • Dark Fang for Arrow Images
  • Extrarius for ExtProtect
  • Shadow Daemon for Button Manager
  • Red Baron for Loading Screen.
"Also thanks to:"
Models/Icons/Triggers:-Berz-,PeeKay,chr2,Blood Raven,I3lackDeath,NFWar,Hellx-Magnus,UnholyDobry,kola,Golden-Drake,-BerZeKeR-,CRAZYRUSSIAN,-Kobas-,Kitabatake,Ampharos_222.

I am very sorry if i forgot some of the creator, pls. email me so i can give you credits as early as i can.

Author's notes

This map can be downloaded at the following sites.
www.epicwar.com
www.hiveworkshop.com
If you are the owner of some of my used icons and models pls. email me [email protected] for FB and Yahoo.
To all who support me and play this map thank you very much.
This map is protected.
Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here:
Map Description - Templates

PLS. RATE AND COMMENT

Keywords:
Neo_Sluf
Contents

War of Accuracy v1.5 AI (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/23 11:27:19 Reasons: Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Feb/23 11:27:19

Reasons:
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: *Edit <<Detonate>>'s tooltip, it says "wisp" instead of Arcane Tower. (derp)
*Add some more instructions on the screen, like telling the player that he has to shoot his arrows from his side at random locations, this is kind of a new map idea and I don't think people are familiar with it
*Add more modes (I know you're making some, so that's nice)
*What are location portals? :/ I couldn't find "them", dunno if they're supposed to be teleportation scrolls or some buildings
*Different hero types seem kind of stupid at this point, when you just have to shoot an arrow
*It seems OP for intelligence based heroes because of the int arrow distance system, maybe add a bonus for agility and strength as well, like increase the speed of the arrow for each agility point and add an AoE to the arrow if you have high strength, etc.

I really like the idea, but it's kind of too random, you don't know where to fire your arrow, however you still need to tell me how I can get to the other side so I can use my items on the enemy, etc.

Rating: 2/5 (FOR NOW) - Approved

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Mar/11 11:26:31

Reasons:

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: Re-reviewing!

*You've added multiple game modes, they're all really nice c:
*Game tips added! But change it so that they're all in one quest and instead show them automatically over a period of time
*Finally found the teleport scroll! :3 It's however not quite useful right now, it would be nice if you could give every hero 1 or 2 special abilities so that they can use them when they're close to enemy heroes
*Maybe add a special class that can build 2 teleporters, one at your side and one at the enemy side for other players to use
*Make the AI use Arrow more often
*Add sound effects when a target is hit and dies to make killing more fun (maybe also some special effect)
*Add a mode where a bridge appears in the center, linking both sides
*Add some kind of tower on the 2 platforms at each side, that when you get close to them, they give you increased vision
*Change the soundtrack to something faster (doesn't have to be custom)
*Make Agility and Strength also change the arrow's stats
*You've improved the terrain, it looks neat, now I could just suggest you add some kind of "fence" around the platforms

Rating changed to 3/5 from 2/5
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

*Edit <<Detonate>>'s tooltip, it says "wisp" instead of Arcane Tower. (derp)
*Add some more instructions on the screen, like telling the player that he has to shoot his arrows from his side at random locations, this is kind of a new map idea and I don't think people are familiar with it
*Add more modes (I know you're making some, so that's nice)
*What are location portals? :/ I couldn't find "them", dunno if they're supposed to be teleportation scrolls or some buildings
*Different hero types seem kind of stupid at this point, when you just have to shoot an arrow
*It seems OP for intelligence based heroes because of the int arrow distance system, maybe add a bonus for agility and strength as well, like increase the speed of the arrow for each agility point and add an AoE to the arrow if you have high strength, etc.

I really like the idea, but it's kind of too random, you don't know where to fire your arrow, however you still need to tell me how I can get to the other side so I can use my items on the enemy, etc.

Rating: 2/5 (FOR NOW) - Approved

Level 1
Might just be my computer, but I think you should edit the description a bit. I have to Highlight the text in "Map Info" "Gameplay Info" and "Map Features" in order to read it. :3

Re-reviewing!

*You've added multiple game modes, they're all really nice c:
*Game tips added! But change it so that they're all in one quest and instead show them automatically over a period of time
*Finally found the teleport scroll! :3 It's however not quite useful right now, it would be nice if you could give every hero 1 or 2 special abilities so that they can use them when they're close to enemy heroes
*Maybe add a special class that can build 2 teleporters, one at your side and one at the enemy side for other players to use
*Make the AI use Arrow more often
*Add sound effects when a target is hit and dies to make killing more fun (maybe also some special effect)
*Add a mode where a bridge appears in the center, linking both sides
*Add some kind of tower on the 2 platforms at each side, that when you get close to them, they give you increased vision
*Change the soundtrack to something faster (doesn't have to be custom)
*Make Agility and Strength also change the arrow's stats
*You've improved the terrain, it looks neat, now I could just suggest you add some kind of "fence" around the platforms

Rating changed to 3/5 from 2/5

Level 1
i like this map well neo_sluf and our classmate play this. thanks for sharing this maps neo_sluf,,

Level 15
Full Review Emerges

The entire map concept isn't exactly something new or suprising but the execution was good. It plays like your Mirana Wars or Pudge Wars, hitting enemy arrows from their unreachable side, and you could really say its a test of luck and speed. It does add some new stuffs to it, like the items and heroes, they aren't much to tell the difference between heroes though but they make exactly a great eyecandy for everyone. The hero description could really use some work and the attributes it is written as Strenght, fix that. The AI was decent for practicing I'll give you that they don't just stand up acting like an arrow sponge most of the time, and its actually a big thing having an AI around. Overall, its a decent fun if someone is really enjoying blind shooting games like Mirana Wars.

EDIT: If you're looking for something new to add, I say set kill limit to 50, 100, and so on. ^ ^

3/5 and +Rep for the map!