• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War for the Lich King(Maps information & recruitment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
My Current Working Map:War for Lich King
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long time of Lich King's death, somehow he reborn and retain the power as before his death.But, the different is he became a kind person and just a little people know about this. But at the same moment, Deathwing toughts that the reborn of Lich King might be a threat to him because Lich King are taking over the control of The Scrouge, so Deathwing invades Lich King .A group of hero who knows that Lich King's reborn, comes to help the Lich King because they were gived The Lich King a chance to prove himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info
In this game, every player is able to take control of a character to defend the Lich King from Deathwing's invasion.
Each class picked will contains 4 unique spells along with Dodge, Surviving Training and either Str/Agi/Int Training.
Every character is able to leveling up to 35 level.
While at level 30, every character is able to advance their class into another standard.
Every 5 minutes enemy creep will be upgraded as their Hp, armor and damage in increased.
When 15 minutes passed, First Event will start. When another 15 minutes passed,Second Event occours, etc...
Final boss---Deathwing. All player had to face this demonic monster with an epic boss fight with some of Lich King's help.
CategoryProgress
Total progress77.91%

Model
100%

Terrain
75%

Dungen
42.5%

Boss
50%

Hero
100%(Beta ver. ONLY)

Spell
100%
Featured ThingsProgress
Custom Hero Reviving System100%

Action Experience System
100%

Custom Boss Fight
10%

Custom Spells
30%

Unique Camera System
100%

Class Advancement
0%

ClassAdvance to ...
PaladinDethknight
ArcherElite Archer
RangerMarksman
WarriorDefender
MageArchmage
PriestArchpriest

1.I need someone good in triggering to help improve/fix a lots of trigger-related things in the game.:goblin_good_job:
2.Because of my terraining skill is bad:vw_sad: I need someone to help improve my terrain.
3. Idea was lack. Too less of them. So I would need a people with bunch of idea to spam it out xD.
Any one who are interested in my project please PM me or leave a reply on this thread.

MemberPosition
Yeohxin(Me)Idea/Terrain/Trigger
tjordell(Quit Triggering)Main Triggerer
x3GlikeLoading Screen maker
DeftheLynnTerrainer

Current Progress
Terraining improvement by Defthelynn.
And please leave a post after your read this post because suggestion or comment are strongly appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.
Now here's a very alpha version of my map.You may test it but do not post it at another site and own it!
Have a test on it and give me some suggestion!Click the link to Download

Attachments

• The War for Lich King.w3x
    8.4 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Level 11
yeohxin, I'm here to help you out. I'm a good triggerer and you can see my knowledge in triggering in the spell section searching for spells of my name.

EDIT: The Blood Shield spell is done. Just as you wanted it =) Here's the DOWNLOAD link : LINK

Last edited:
Level 3
whatever the size of the map is..
I WANNA JOIN UR PROJECT!!
(simply cse I really likked lich king and arthas which is now[Lich King Arthas])

dude, i specialize in creating abilities but not in GUI or JASS.. but normal and triggers
also in creating such extreme heroes and units and items..

But you should not post it here right?

Level 10
mckill2009: thx and remember this is not a complete map and may get many leaks. but if you find any leaks, a report is appreciated :D

DeftheLynn: may i see some of your terrain work before accept you?

Edit: Defthelynn, i see somw of your terrain work and thy are awesome!!! you are in man xD I will get you the map soon after tjordell return me back the map ok?

Level 9
some suggestions

- there are three lanes of waves, so instead of undead vs undead, let the left lane occupied by humans, bottom by orcs
and right by night elves.
- make a timer that the game will end, after the timer end, spawn Illidan (final boss) at the lich king's place, he was ressurected
by Medivh (make a cinematic for it) to take revenge, all players will instantly teleported into that area.
- players can hire mercenaries
- make the job "darker", cleric and paladin pledge to a lich king ?? no way !!!
- make an ambush every some minutes of gametime, to give more challenge, the ambush will spawned in front of the lich king's
place, so the players have to keep a tele-scroll ready anytime
- every some minutes of the game, a boss spawned at every race, the boss will be random, here are some example of the bosses :
- Humans : Jaina and kael
- Orcs : Thrall, Voljin, and Rexxar
- Night Elf : Furion and the warden (i dont remember her name :p)
also you can add some enemy hero that is related to the original WCIII campaign, such as the captain that helped Arthas
at the northrend, give him a name.

Every enemy heroes must have a good AI, to make the game more interesting, make a mini cinematic when they spawned.
after an enemy hero died, it drops a great item !, and cannot be spawned anymore for the next bossfights.

- make the abilities more .... eye candy, everyone loves eyecandy right ?
- make Arthas talks everytime an event occurs, such as ambush or bossfight, such as "The enemy has set up an ambush, raze their
asses !!!"
- since the map is big for a hero defense map, make some optional quests that will give a rare item.

ok i think that's all, i'll give u more suggestions if i found something .... :D

Level 5
im good at terain but i see you have terainer so i can help you with the ideas...

Level 3
I can join 2 :O.I will make 1 spell later,so you can see what i can.I can do and custom items>>>also i think i can give and ideas.

Level 2
This project interests me. I mostly dabble, i can't make complex GUI spells or systems or models, but i can help with general stuff.

Level 6
Do you follow the Warcraft lore? If yes you have a lot of error.
1) Arthas is no longer the Lichking, the new lichking is Bolvar Fordragon
2) Why Deathwing's force are undead?
3) What is this village with kid and death knight?
4) Paladin and priest who serve the lichking? oO

Level 10
@theebecer:
1)It's not following Warcraft Lore. It just uses Warcraft Characters in it.
2)Deathwing taking controls over some of the undead but arthas stills having some.
3)Those are people who are still give arthas a last chance to proof himself.
4)same as point 3th

Status
Not open for further replies.