• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Want to test upcoming versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I am in need of map testers and would appreciate having some reliable people that I could give upcoming versions of AtD to for them to test with their friends. I would expect you to play the map and make sure everything is running smoothly, find out whatever isn't running smoothly and let me know about it. You would do this probably a couple times a month at the most.

I don't care who you are or how old you are, you just need to be trustworthy not to let the map leak out into the public. So who is up for the task? Let me know by responding in this thread. I need you :thumbs_up:.

Level 1
Me and a few friends play customs together almost every day and we just downloaded your map. It looks fun (although we didn't tackle it... yet) and if it proves to be as enjoyable as it looks we'd love to play test future versions.

Level 12
Yea of course i am all up for it and the "a couple times a month" thing doesn't work for me i play every day :thumbs_up:
I have a class in the mornings at my school for 2 hours of which all we do is play warcraft 3 with 10 people so we always test maps and stuff and i can give great feedback also another good thing about this is that they do not use world editor neither do they play warcraft 3 on battle.net so you will not have to worry about your map leaking :piru:

Level 8
I have a few friends I picked up on battle.net through playing AtD who really love the map, aswell as some of my RL friends who've been playing WC3 with me for years. I and most of my friends are on pretty much everyday, and I'm either playing SotDRP or AtD. I can help test if you still need some.

750+ AtD points FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.