• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Want to make a Unit/Hero with 2 morph Spells?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I want to make a Hero able to morph between a few units. I tried giving him a custom bear form and a custom crow form.

It gets screwed up...

I then tried making 6 abilities.
Form 1 > 2
Form 1 > 3
Form 2 > 1
Form 2 > 3
Form 3 > 1
Form 3 > 2

It gets screwed up as well.

Level 4
Did you check the box lower on the unit dependencies or w/e? (Ref DH & Met) I can't remember the name, and I'm too lazy to look it up. But morphings are screwed up a little in wc3, if memory serves me well.

Level 12
Deathlust said:
Did you check the box lower on the unit dependencies or w/e? (Ref DH & Met) I can't remember the name, and I'm too lazy to look it up. But morphings are screwed up a little in wc3, if memory serves me well.

Sorry I dont know what you mean, unit dependcies?

So would it have to be done with triggers then?
Could any1 give me an example of how to make a triggered spell for morphing?

Level 4
Here, I'm too lazy to do a SS, so check this...

Object Editor -> Select a Unit (Preferably One that Morphs Already) -> Techtree -> Dependency Equivalents

The Dependency Equivalents are necessary for units to morph. If you look at the Demon Hunter or a unit like Druid of the Claw, under Dep. Eq. you will see that they have their alternate forms placed under this area. Try seeing if you have your alternate forms in these areas

Status
Not open for further replies.