• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Morph back problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
First I want to sell Hello to everyone. I am new here.Okay :Dnow to my problem..

Mine hero beast master when reach lvl 50 he get morph ability(morph into beast) from triggers automaticaly. I wanted use bear from but instead of changing my hero it just gived me stats, so I have used demon hunter's demon form and made 2 spells... 1st changing him into beast form and 2nds changing into beast master.
So when he reach lvl 50 he get that spell changing him into beast form.
His beast form has that spell changing him into beast master.
But problem comes when he change back into beast master form because spell changing him into beast disappear..

I was trying few triggers but I stopped with this.

• Beast master morph
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equals to Beast master form
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equals to Beast master (Beast form)
    • Actions
      • Player - Activate Beast form for (Owner of (Casting unit))
I tried trasnlate this trigger from my language as best as I can.
I hope my english didn't hurt your eyes too much.

Last edited:
Level 1
Well here it is but most of added things(include beast form and morph spells) are in czech language. So you can be confused.

Attachments

• Divide_and_conquer_v737.w3x
    2.8 MB · Views: 80
Level 13
Try posting your map, your english really does hurt my eyes.

Then you really got a problem.. because his english is quiet good concerning what I have seen in different threats!!!

@Threat creator:

Just use the ultimate of goblin tinker. It's called robo goblin as far as I remember.

It will do exactly what you want it to do. Clicking once morphes the unit and the morphed unit will have the abaility morphing him back :)

No need for triggers at all

Level 1
Just use the ultimate of goblin tinker. It's called robo goblin as far as I remember.

It will do exactly what you want it to do. Clicking once morphes the unit and the morphed unit will have the abaility morphing him back :)

No need for triggers at all

Well I have already tried it, but it didn't work even when I added alternate tag to Morphed beast master

Status
Not open for further replies.