• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Want me to host your Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey.

If you are playing on battle net and want to show off you map i can host it for you. For a limited time.

Requirement

-http://gcb.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/rooms.txt (Optional.)
The code up is for the Garena Room conections. if you want your own custom once use this to find the one who fits you. I already got, so if you want to use mine its ok.

Tell me in this Thread on how many days you wish to host.
Its totaly free and nothing needs to be done with any payments... No worries.

Or else have a nice day. :goblin_yeah:

Level 12
I gave some tips of what im hosting.
And that can be true that ent dont got so much players on those ones. Mostly players are doing like Varpisim on BGN and VPR....

EDIT: Im was also said that im hosting YOUR maps like peoples maps if they want to.

Last edited:
Level 21
The main reason why I rarely host my maps anymore is that most garena rooms are either dota, don't have people, or are spammed full by bots.
There is simply no way to compete with bots and this drives people away, especially when the bots are keeping up empty games for days and days.
(Can't see more than 20 games at a time in garena - always spammed full)

I remember when europe rpg rooms actually hosted RPG maps...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Noppe, have you ever being in Wc3 battlenet????????
Yesterday.

Because if u havent like i looks like it got tons of playing players that plays a lot.
It took so long for a SWAT Aftermath game to get players I fell asleep and lost. Oh and this was not full house, it was 2 other players (3 out of 9). SWAT Aftermath games used to fill in seconds, literally.

Vampirism requires 12 people to join before start, they all join in about 3-4 minuts..
Yes except its basically the same map that has been played for the last 7 odd years with minor changes and more/less balance. I want to play new stuff or good maps, not children maps. All this proves is that battlenet is now full of kids.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
So your'e one of the kids then?
I grew out of that >5 years ago. Maps like vampirism were fun the first 5-6 times but then it was replaced by the far superior island defence. That was fun for 5-10 times before it to became boring. Since then vampirism has just become a LoaP replacement for kids to mess around and show off how little they know of the World Edit program and making WC3 maps.

And i never heard about a game name named SWAT aftermath.
I assume you only started WC3 recently then. SWAT Aftermath was a highly popular coop map which had over 100 dedicated players playing it. There used to be 3-4 full house (9 player) sessions of it running most of the day.

You can see what I mean at the official site.

Never seen it neither.
Even to this day there is 1-2 host bots hosting it 24/7. Too bad virtually no one is left to play it, sigh. I agree that it is very easily overlooked thanks to the spam of rubbish maps from clans like ENT who seem to want to kill WC3 by drowning out all decent games with hundreds of robots. However one in every 10-20 refreshes and it appears.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Then i know iv'e been playing it, but dont like those games.
Not everyone does. The fact is that such games used to FH easily but now its impossible. Sure some games are still FHing but not anywhere near as many as before. If you come with *insert new good map here* and host it, chances are only 1-2 players will join if you are lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.