• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Walking bonus model with wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Level 11
Hey,

thank you for your fast response!

Best looking would be wings similar to those:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-117320/?prev=search=wings&r=20&d=list&page=3

Regards,
Robbepop

edit:
Would it be also possible for to edit the "walking bonus" model for me slightly?
I find that it is an amazing model, however to make it look good in combination with the flying winged model with white wings, it would be cool if the walking version would look more like this:
attachment.php

Legs are thinner and light-brown and it now has got brown shoes. Still very basic and now the legs would differ more from the rest of its body.
Imo the legs of the original model are too thick.

Attachments

• models_6268_screenshot.jpg
    models_6268_screenshot.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 105
Hey,

thank you for your fast response!

Best looking would be wings similar to those:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-117320/?prev=search=wings&r=20&d=list&page=3

Regards,
Robbepop

edit:
Would it be also possible for to edit the "walking bonus" model for me slightly?
I find that it is an amazing model, however to make it look good in combination with the flying winged model with white wings, it would be cool if the walking version would look more like this:
attachment.php

Legs are thinner and light-brown and it now has got brown shoes. Still very basic and now the legs would differ more from the rest of its body.
Imo the legs of the original model are too thick.

I could try, are you ok if i use custom texture for the wings?

Level 11
totally okay for me as long as the model itself is not too big in size. (so it should be less than 80 kb or something like that if that is even possible with a custom texture.)

edit: I got an awesome idea for a similar model which I could also need for my map. It is the same walking and flying bonus but as a heart or a plus which stands for bonus lives instead of bonus gold. I think this could also be very useful to others. =)

To the idea: I need this for a future version of my LTW map. There will be so-called bonus waves which will consist of exactly these thingies where a player can harvest bonus gold and lives.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.