• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can you modify a model for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
As far as I know, you are not allowed to edit a modeller's custom artwork in any way without permission from its creator

Level 4
That's STILL a modification. You are taking the maker's original work and, without permission, altering its apperence.

I highly suggest you ask the model maker himself if he would either
A)Do this for you
or
B)Not mind if you're doing this

Level 7
Btw, the maker of that model, customized that model, which was made by someone else, so ask the "True" maker of the model.

Level 4
I personally think it would just be easier for you to ask someone to edit an existing war 3 model to look like something that suits you (eg, give arthas a haircut, a new weapon and a less gimp looking face), and to create a similar wing attachment...

Level 4
aha yeah, but I mean he's just made for it. He is just the standard prettyboy human model that just begs to have his face smashed in and twisted around until he resembles something that looks more like a man.

'Smash thou face in enough and arthas shall die, and a model of an angel shall be born from the ashes. Amen.'

Status
Not open for further replies.