• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can some one plz make me a three winged attacment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
can someone make me a three winged attacment i need it for my new anime rpg that i am and i know people request for anime models alot but i don't see this as an anime model. It only has to be very simple with a stand animation. Kind of like
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=49374&prev=s=ailles&d=list&r=20

but with an extra one in the middle it is for setsuna mudo from angel sanctuary if you were wondering why i needed 3 wings

Thank you for taking time to read this and thanks more if you can make it

Bellow are a few screenshots of the map and the map is still being made and coming along great

Attachments

• Map of anime.jpg
    Map of anime.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 110
  • Print1.jpg
    Print1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 118
  • Print2.jpg
    Print2.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 124
  • Print3.jpg
    Print3.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 98
Well since that use hasnt been seen since 2004 im guessing its ok to edit his model? aslong as u credit him, i dont need any credit

All i did was make one wing uber small and then rotate the other one a 10 degrees so it wouldnt over lap the first two (from the link u gave me)

Just add 2 orb abilitys one with the twin wings and one with this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.