• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Voice Overs (Wh40k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I'm making a Wh40k AoS map, and i need voice overs/recordings from the Dawn of War games. If someone could record all the things that :
1.Guardsmen
2.Space Marines
3.Assault Marines
4.Heavy Weapons Team
5.Grey Knights
6.Librarian
7.Force Commander
8.Terminator
For now...
And another thing. I'm pretty sure this is possible, since ive been snoopin around WE and found the sound list for all the units. So when i get the voices, how do i replace the original voice with the voice overs?
Example:
I want to change the Footman Voice into a Space Marine Voice
More on it later as my map progresses

Level 15
Even if you get all those soundsets in .WAV format, it will STILL be a HUGE map. MP3's are impossible, they are DEFINITELY too big.

Level 4
well dude the thing is its not really necessary and when you compress it, it just loses its quality and will sound a tad bit too annoying..

and looking at your model requests and if they do ever get done the mapsize will get too big and unplayable online

Level 15
Well, you could compress it with a map protector... but it would still be big. It would be a better idea to make a campaign if you want custom sounds. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.