• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice Over requests (if at all possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok I know this request will be asking a bit much but I will just throw it out there & see what happens. all right here we go.

While making maps/scenarios that will likely never be completed I found myself wanting in the sound department namely in the voices category. I was wondering if someone could do voice overs for several of the user submitted models. examples:

Female Trolls - If someone could voice them or even record their VOs from WoW.
Female Humans - so that they are not welcoming you to their village dressed for brutal warfare.
Unbroken Draenei - so they all don't sound like old men & elven women.
Females of any other race - So they don't all sound like elves.

That is about all I can think of for now. Again I know this is a tall order & I don't really expect it to be filled but it would be very much appreciated by more than just me I can guarantee. thank you for your time.

Level 4
i thisnk its impassiple to shange caracters voice. i tried to change arthas (evil) to Lich King. Dont work Arthes just remain in silence

Level 5
Hell, I've been known to ACT in my day! I'll do a few voices. Just PM Me a list of people and some lines. I'm a guy btw, so, I'll do your male characters.
jon-lovitz-acting.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.