• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[TAKING REQUESTS] Taking Voice Sound Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
A time ago, i talked with Ralle about a "Sound resource" section, seems he is busy and it will take a bit to be built up, and i think many people would need sounds, speicaly voice ones.

So im just taking requests for:

Campaing voices.

Unit voices. (Attack, Move, Ready, Yes, Etc.)

Emote/effort sounds (like jumping efforts, sword fighting(not the weapon clash) etc)

And maybe some others.

(I ONLY WORK WITH DIALOGUE LINES or SCRIPTS) Take in mind that i can only module about 5 diferent voices.

NOTE: I added some voice examples to the post.

Attachments

• Mission 2 - 5 Secuence.mp3
    81.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Mission 1 - 5 Secuence.mp3
    22.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Giant Death.mp3
    10.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Temple Chorus 2.mp3
    440.4 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Level 2
Good Idea and all, but some of the examples arn't that good. Mission 2 - 5 Secuence.mp3 has a pretty good loosing signal effect and the Mission 1 - 5 Secuence.mp3 is alright too but come on Mission 2 - Start.mp3 is just microsoft sam atleast download some more voices for that program.

Last edited:
Level 2
I like the temple one, They are all pretty good, so this isnt your real voice its a program ?

Level 7
Could you make a sound/voice of darth vaders coolest line: "I am your father!"
can you make that for me.....
really need it for my map

Level 15
Uhm, sure, let me study that line :p i mean the darth vader real one so i can copy it.

thanks for comments, and of course im open for requests guys!

"I like the temple one, They are all pretty good, so this isnt your real voice its a program ?"

No, it's my voice edited with a program, i made the chorus.
The only one that wasn't me i removed it, and its the one u've heard.

I'm not sure if your taking this kind of sound request but... can you make a sound effect for the scorpion from Afterlife? It has no shooting sound :/. Note: It should just be one shot that I can play over and over each time gun is fired, if it's multiple shots then it'll just overlap and sound weird.

If this somehow magically helps, the guns tooltip is below.

Tooltip
Vz.65 Scorpion

|n|cff00aeefWeapon Type:|r Sub-Machine-Gun |n|cff00aeefMagazine:|r 30 Rounds |n|cff00aeefAmmunition:|r 9mm Rounds |n|cff00aeefMode:|r Automatic |n|cff00aeefRate of Fire:|r 800 - 900 r/m|n|CFF00AEEFPingtracking:|r scor

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Greets, me and mechanical_man are in a need of a goblin non mechanical soundset. The more primitive kind. This is for a huge project which is being worked on since december, its a complete conversion mod.

I am not in a rush though and i prefer it to be private but its your call if you release it to the public afterwards, that is if you decide to help us. i´ll send you more infomation through pm if you do agree to help us. :p

Level 15
ok STOP ASKING IF I CAN, just send me a PM with full info and i'll make it, else it will hardly be done.

and please PLEASE, don't say "hello can you do this and this? thanks" i need information ! not just the word, i need a line and how it should sound and if it has any particular sound, background sound and those!!

NOTE: i speak english and spanish, both with a nice phonetic, even more for spanish though.

ok, i need a full soundset for a pandaren guard unit.
the lines could be along theese lines but if you find somthing that sounds better thats fine by me!
what: ahh, yes sir? (and of course in pandaren voice)
what 2: How may i be of service?
Pissed 1: my mother once gave our cat a bottle of ale. the poor thing was loopy the whole week!
Pissed 2: don't you have better thing to brew?
Pissed 3 as a good friend use to say: life is like home made ale, you never know what might happen...
Ready: for padaria!!!
yes: on my way.
Yes 2: if ye says so.
Attack1: Pandimonium will ensue!
Attack2: Flying tiger punch!

Credits will be given

Status
Not open for further replies.