• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for multiple Voice Actors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hello,

I and a few other people are currently working on a project. Thats about all I'm allowed to say in a public post, but we are looking for multiple voice actors that could do narration of cinematic sequences, voicing of a regular unit taking commands, various dialogues.

A sample of your work is required, we are currently looking for males and females of any age. We would like to note that your services will not be required until a later date, this request is only to attain people who will fulfill any voice acting/voicing request that is required during the development of the project.

If you are accepted on to the project you will be notified via PM.

~Again sorry about the lack of information of the project, but it is a secret.:ogre_icwydt:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Its allowed if you wish to use it, but the most we're going to do is compress the audio file and/or cut any blank areas of the file near the ending/beginning.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

What I mean was that there are some games out there with only 2 voice actors's voice modified to sound different for every character ^^

Well I have no idea how to modify voices =/, thats why I posted the request.
ATM we already have 2 voice actors (Centurion & Narrat0r). OFC the two of them can voice many characters but theres a limit to how many, which is why we're looking for more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.