• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice acting request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi i need some help. I need some voices but they all should be in a different voice.

I need one to say "awww"
I need one to say "What the?"(confusion)
I need a "Woah"
I need a "I win! Woot!"
last I need "Woah", "Cartwheel!", "Hi!", and a dieing "uhhhh...." in one voice

hope im not sounding to demanding. +rep to those that help

Level 6
I dont know if this goes here, but I need some voices but they all should be in a different voice.

I need one to say "awww"
I need one to say "What the?"(confusion)
I need a "Woah"
I need a "I win! Woot!"
last I need "Woah", "Cartwheel!", "Hi!", and a dieing "uhhhh...." in one voice

hope im not sounding to demanding. +rep to those that help

Level 5
i dont use limewire i use Ares which is like way better. but when u go to the search what do you type? "voice acting"? cause ive tried but cant get any files. tried limewire and ares

Level 5
ok then are you good with female voices too =P

cause i need a conversation with deep raspy voice as in the model talking is Arthas&lich king fuse thing, and talking to a blood elf female around the age of 25(well looks 25 in human years, elven years probly be like 3450 years haha)

Level 5
oh great! hmm ill edit this post when i have them. I havn't Written them down yet because didnt make the cinematic yet but i'll work on them right now.

edit beginning cinematic scenes and 2 alternate endings

Arthas&Lichking(A&K):This place... is so wretched and useless.
Disgusting and inhabited by the lesser races.
That is why I must have this land, to begin my reign over this world, Azeroth and eventually to other worlds.
Sha'Tel 'Quessir(blood elf female(the one in her twenties)):There he is, take him out.
A&K: Foolish elves, You would need an army of a thousand archers to bring me Down.
Sha'tel: Or the few cunning heroes with great abilities, that is all we truely need.
A&K: Wha... ahh, what is this. Trapped again?! haha! I will be freed again as I was once before.
Sha'tel:(low voice to herself): For that I hope you are incorrect.

(ending LichKing win)
A&K: I told you scum elves that you were no match against my might.
Now feel the wrath of a thousand lost souls.
Sha'tel: no get them out of my head!
Stop it they are hurt so bad!

(ending elves win)
Sha'tel:(arrow pulls back in a bow) This single arrow will kill you not a thousand.
A&K: How could it end like this, the conquerer of demons and undead taken down by the living mortals of another world.
Sha'tel: When your the friend of the people you always win!
(arrow released and A&K having a dieing gasp.)

Last edited:
Level 5
Thanks undead. On my loading screen it gives more detail. If you want I can post what it says here?

Pyrite, by lots you mean 3? Cause thats all I found and corrected them. Pretty good for 1 in the morning if you ask me. Wrote it and went to bed.

Arthas&Lichking(A&K):This place is so... wretched and... useless.
Disgusting and inhabited by the lesser races.
That is why I must have this land, to begin my reign over this world, Azeroth and eventually to other worlds.
Sha'Tel 'Quessir (blood elf female (the one in her twenties)): There he is, take him out.
A&K: Foolish elves, you would need an army of a thousand archers to bring me down.
Sha'tel: Or the few cunning heroes with great power (abilities are just something for map makers and such), are all that we truly need.
A&K: Wha... ahh, what is this (you say what twice). Trapped again?! Haha! I will be freed again, as I once was before.
Sha'tel:(low voice to herself): We shall prove that you are incorrect. (this just reads better, sounds more like she's going to do something and not just stand and hope)

(ending LichKing win)
A&K: I told you, elven scum, that you were no match against my might. Now feel the wrath of a thousand lost souls!
Sha'tel: No, get them out of my head! The pain! The agonizing pain!

(ending elves win)
Sha'tel:(arrow pulls back in a bow) This single arrow will kill you not a thousand. (...what? I don't understand a word of this.)
A&K: How could it end like this, the conquerer of demons and undead, defeated by you simple mortals!
Sha'tel: When you're the friend of the people you always win! (sounds too cheesy and advertising-like)
(arrow released and A&K having a dying gasp.)

Fixed.

Level 5
abilities can be w/e i want. exclamation marks aren't always neeeded. freed works because he was freed. Her single arrow will kill him cause in beginning he said you will need a thousand of them to kill him. The sentence thats "too cheesy" isn't cheesy, look her name up in the elven dictionary. It means friend of the people, and most of this stuff is just opinion, the stuff in blue and most exclamation marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.