• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice Acting. Demon/Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I am a music producer so i figure make a few voices for ya to hear, i didn't completely finish them as there still is very LITTLE noise in the background, need to shorten waves a lil bit and a few touch up that aren't complete to make it sound PERFECT. Usually when i work on music/recording it is always perfect, but i just wanted to create this fast and throw it up for a quick lil sample. if you guys are satisfied with the results than there is a possibility i will create more voices and finish these files so it sounds GREAT.

TIP: Also a quick tip, these file are in fileden so when it starts playing you may hear it skip or cutout, all you have to do to avoid that problem is just drag the timer back to the beginning.

ENJOY
Attack Minions
Guess who's back
I bring Terror, Fear, and Death
I'm Alive
I will never die
Summon me Back
They call me Death
Time 2 Die
Top the might of ME?

New Ones:
Funny (1)
Funny (2)
No chance at all

Last edited:
Level 7
i was only messing around with my program i use to record my tracks.. i can try to get the orc sound in let me do a lil research and ill try to get voices for ur orcs ya made..

thanx for the comment guys

Status
Not open for further replies.