• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Voice Acting Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
EDIT: The reason I haven't replied is because none of you actually bothered to reply until over a week after I posted, so.. I'll start replying now. :p
I'm not sure if this goes here or the request forum, but meh. I'm in need for some voice acting for my campaign ( let me finish :p ) that I recently started, and the work is just degrading without knowing that I have each chapter done completeley. I basically need 5 human male voices, a dwarf male voice, and a blood/high/night elf voice (the voice doesn't matter that much, he's just a human that sounds like an elf) at the time, each for the introduction to the campaign. (I know, early..). If you want me to explain my campaign or complete more of it before I request voice acting, I understand and I will.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time for the explanation of the voices. :p

----------------
Kath'ranis Remar
----------------
His voice needs to sound.. sinister, and snobby.. but not evil. Sort of like Illidan's.

-------------
Luod Hillmare
-------------
This guy is a human male. He just needs to sound very calming, but snobby. Like some of the Blood Elf Male voices from WoW. :p Not much to say about this guy's voice.

---------
Kebendo
---------
Dwarf! I know making dwarf voices is a pain, but it's 'part of the buisness'. :p He needs to sound gruff and lazy, he agrees with everything and never tries too hard to do anything except for fighting.

-------
Jorund
-------
Another human male. Try to just make him sound young and strong. Determined. Similar to the Malfurion, but with a booming effect. It's hard to explain, anything will work with this guy though.

----------
Illoramaer
----------
He's a necromancer kind of guy. To be specific, he's a human warlock. Old and withered, kind of proud. He has to sound a bit sinister, but don't go over the line with that because he isn't evil.

--------
Narrator
--------
Old man. Archmage model. Not much else to say. He just says 2 paragraphs at the begining and that's it. He just needs to sound old. XP

------------
Gate Keeper
------------
This guy only has one line. He just needs to sound like some random guy. :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, Kath'ranis, Luod, Jorund and Kebendo are all princes.
Thanks to all of you who view. ^_^ I'll post the lines on here later, or PM them to you if you PM me.
If I have any spelling mistakes, keep in mind that my original language isn't english :)
As I said sort of before, either reply on here or PM me if you're willing to help out.
Thanks again. ^_^ ( And sorry about the large post. )

Last edited:

Lee

Lee

Level 2
I PMed him about a week ago as well and still haven't gotten a response.

Level 2
Let's hope he will respond promptly, now that we posted some replies. And if I may ask, which of the characters' voices do you think you fit best (just keeping the discussion going)?

Lee

Lee

Level 2
I can probably do any of them. I don't have professional voice acting experience but I can alter my voice in a lot of different ways and I could handle any of the changes needed for the different voices.

Level 2
Well, I am totally unsure whether I can do the dwarfish voice, the Scottish accent and all... I could cope perfectly with a Russian accent, for instance, since I hail from a Slavonic country but unfortunately, Blizzard haven't found a place for a Russian-speaking nation in the Warcraft universe, which is a pity. In fact, dwarves are more like Russians anyway - drunkards living in the freezing cold and snow.

Lee

Lee

Level 2
Well, I am totally unsure whether I can do the dwarfish voice, the Scottish accent and all... I could cope perfectly with a Russian accent, for instance, since I hail from a Slavonic country but unfortunately, Blizzard haven't found a place for a Russian-speaking nation in the Warcraft universe, which is a pity. In fact, dwarves are more like Russians anyway - drunkards living in the freezing cold and snow.

LOL True true, although it might be kind of cool to have dwarves with Russian accents.

Lee

Lee

Level 2
Sure I can help you out. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Let me know what you need done and I'll see if I can meet the need.

EDITED: Here's the voice samples you asked for. Let me know if they're good or if you need something different.

View attachment Leesvoice.zip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.