• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vision Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm having a vision problem for heroes in my map. The map initiates with a cinematic, proceeds to allow character selection (at an area where a visibility emitter has been placed), moves the hero to a "containment area" (also where a visiblity emitter is) and then moves the hero to the beginning of the playable map. The problem is, they cannot see. I tried creating a visiblity emitter at the move point there as well, but once the hero steps outside of this point it can no longer be seen. It can be ordered back into the visible point and seen again once it enters the area. This problem occurred relatively spontaneously and is not something I have had to deal with.

Ok, well thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.