• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Visions of Stratholm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I gladly want to announce that I just finished what's been on my mind for a quite long time.
A new map of mine called "Visions of Stratholm".

You can download it here: Visions of Stratholm. Your feedback is very welcome.

Thanks for watching.

LOGO-HIVE.png

Map Info

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome dear player. Welcome to the "Visions of Stratholm". Similar to "Forsaken Island" that won the mini map contest #9
this map is a klick-and-point-riddle-escape RPG with zelda-ish elements filled with exploration, riddles, secrets and mysteries.
As a soldier recruit called Gareth you will have to work your way up to the ranks of a well needed hero as seen through the
eyes of Medivh. Will you survive? Or will you have to dig your own shallow grave?

Visions of Stratholm
made by Imago_.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.