• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villain-Hammerfall

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Villain-Hammerfall (Model)

Villain-Hammerfall (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) WOW rip.
Level 6
While cool looking (and with a cool origin) I think the animations are buggy- and the mace need some fixing.
Doing a chain animation is hard, so simple making the chain hanging downwards is much better- and probably wont look wierd in a fight.

Level 9
I agree with whoever made that post below me.. Tenebis worked hard to make this and i think he's feeling really dissapointed that this doesn't have DC... Look at all the pocitive comments? What the hell?

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
The screenshot looks great, but if the animations don't work correctly (as some of the comments mentioned), this won't get a DC Award. I have to add, that I didn't download and test the model by myself, it's just to explain the problem to you guys. A model without good animations isn't useful for War3 so it doesn't get a DC Award here. :wink:

Level 2
theres a problem with it. I can only select the unit by dragging a box around it, and the unit cant be targeted!

Level 1
really great models tenebis, i like all of them, but i haven't got even one of them imported into my map :oops:
and because i simply KNOW someone will ask, yes, i already imported 9 or 10 models, had no problems with them, understood tutorial and so on...
i just import these, restart editor and they don't work...

Level 2
While this model looks beautiful and I desperately want to use it, I have to report a few _serious_ issues. First, you can't select the unit. You can only select it by dragging a box around it. Second, if you do manage to select it, then everything else on the screen instantly becomes not shaded and looks weird -- you'll have to try it to see what I mean. Third, one of the portrait animations has him leaning back and then instantly appearing in place again, which looks really bad. If these problems are fixed, I would give the model a perfect score. I hope I am not the only one getting these problems. :S