• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VillagerAbomination2.1

The only way to passify an undead into a villager is to remove some brains

and the only way to remove some brains is from an abomination

Credits go to my bnet acct: koondad

Patch 1:
Stand - 2 and Stand Work are looping now
Update:
Better overall Wrap
Few Model Edits
Update:
better wrap

UPDATE:
UPLOADED THE RIGHT MDX FILE LOL

patch:
fixated sounds

Enjoy ~

Keywords:
Villager, Abomination, Undead, Zombie, worker
Contents

VillagerAbomination2.1 (Model)

VillagerAbomination2.1 (Model)

Reviews
Changes are made. Resource approved. Works in-game.
Level 2
Now this is just adorable!

Please fix the attachment points! If you attach weapons to his left hand he swings it through his head while standing and the 'head' attachment puts hats right into his face...

Last edited:
Level 15
yes but who stays to make 10000 abominations to use as viligers?

You are just looking for winning the discussion or something?
I mean your question is totally off, who cares who will craft 10000 villager abominations. I'm saying that not every part of the abomination have to be symmetrical, since they are crafted from different bodies. And the matter that one arm is bigger than the other, is to make it feel like they are different bodies.

Level 7
LoL no abomination is made from corpses put togeter not that its deformed >.<

You are just looking for winning the discussion or something?
I mean your question is totally off, who cares who will craft 10000 villager abominations. I'm saying that not every part of the abomination have to be symmetrical, since they are crafted from different bodies. And the matter that one arm is bigger than the other, is to make it feel like they are different bodies.

Basically, the abomination is first seen in the human campaign with Kel'thuzad. When Kel'thuzad summoned him, jaina says something like a body made of other bodies (corpses). That means that it should be deformed, and not symmetrical. Abomination basically means deformed monster or something similar. It is alright as how it looks like now. Could be used as a unit for the abomination race XD

Level 13
great model I love it! I especially like the Stand Work animation, (I wonder what he's working on! hehe!) 5/5 +rep

Last edited:
Level 6
It is cool, im not sure if he could have armor, but i guess not, one of the best things with villager models is that they could wear armor and weapons, so my advice IF is that he learns to suit an armor.But 3/5, and another advice, is to make an skeleton villager. ;)

Level 13
Abomination?? looks more like a mutilated seal or a dog hit by a car then by a plane

Thats pretty funny, if you have Warcraft 3 then you'll know what an Abomination is; and please don't dubble post, read the Hive Workshop rules before you make any further mistakes. Or you could end up being banned.