• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager with Rifle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hi! I have a fairly simple request that may still require a bit of work.

I'd like someone to take the ordinary Villager Man model and animate him with a rifle as his weapon. It'd be a nice model to use for modern-day maps with gangs and soldiers and stuff. Plus, it'd go great with beautiful skins like this. I just think it'd be a neat, useful skin for people who want to have maps with gangsters shooting each other.

Level 18
Use any of these and use attachments for the weapons. Then set required animations in the object editor.
Villager
Villager Woman 40 Animations
Villager in robe - 40 animations

Hmm, not bad. I wish I knew a bit more about modelling so I could cut out the animation I don't need and set the animations I want to his normal state, instead of fiddling around with triggers to do it. Might be a good chance for me to learn that stuff. Still very nice, glad to have it.

Level 11
Actually I would use the 255 anim villager (I would link to it but I'm in mobile and too much work atm) as it has oodles of rifle animations and then just use attachments. I'd use matrix eater to transfer the animations you want to the model you want (regular villager or KC's... or even TC villager that's here somewhere too, or you can delete but theres too much going on with that model anywho. I've been meaning to write up something on how to use it to do this stuff so maybe I'll get around to soon ish.

Level 18
Actually I would use the 255 anim villager (I would link to it but I'm in mobile and too much work atm) as it has oodles of rifle animations and then just use attachments. I'd use matrix eater to transfer the animations you want to the model you want (regular villager or KC's... or even TC villager that's here somewhere too, or you can delete but theres too much going on with that model anywho. I've been meaning to write up something on how to use it to do this stuff so maybe I'll get around to soon ish.

That sounds pretty awesome, since I'm pretty sure the 255 anim villager might also have pistol animations. Be sure to link that tutorial to me when you make it! I don't wanna miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.