• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager Shooting Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am currently making a zombie map where the main characters are villager models and they can pick up weapons then they appear on them and such,
But when i set the villager to a ranged attack he still uses his standard attack animation i was wondering if someone could make me an attack animation for
the villager model that could be used for him shooting a rifle,a machine gun, a shotgun and several others like that.

Last edited:
Level 2
I have another problem, i have the model in my map and the animation itself works fine,
but i want to be able to see the bullets as its fired like the streaks in the air, i tried seting the projectile as riflemans, the quillbeasts, and a random machine gun animation i imported but nothing shows up at all, i even set the speed low and it just is still like an instant range attack

Last edited:
Level 2
Ok ty for that that part is working now, I have one more problem now im not sure if i can fix this or not.
When the villager shoots the bullets come from like the center of him is it possible to set it so that they come from his left hand (where the gun is)

Status
Not open for further replies.