• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I could use some help. If anyone can make the model "Villager Male 2" have a range attack animation. Since i want to attach him guns. Please Help.

Depends on what model you are using... If its the Villager man I suggested, it has animation tags for each attack so just add it to the unit on the part which says Required animation tags...

If its the edited one posted by eubz, open it on Magos model editor, open sequence manager then find the animation for ranged attack, then maybe rename it to Attack - Alternate... then do the method above...

Level 2
I found only Required animation names and what should i add btw im using eubz's edited villager. I renamed the "attack range" into Attack - Alternate. Now I dont know what do to..

Level 2
Well for now im attaching it like game elapsed time is 3 seconds special effect create on unit (tried arm chest leg.. almost everything nothing works) but later im going to create a trigger when he enters "map region" attach it to his w/e. anyway how to attach to hand bone??

When i attach it to the hand for some reason when he fires the gun is pointed towards the sky

Last edited:
Level 2
Wait isn't the "weapon" attachment place for like orbs of fire on sword...? nvm i tried it.. the weapon isnt in his hands.. it doesnt move and it hovers..

depends... its just a name, I could put the weapon attachment point on his head... but ofc that's illogical...

when he's not attacking, he's holding the gun pointing forward? then when he attacks, it points upward?

if that's the case, then you need to rotate his hand bone...

btw, I think the Villager man I'm suggesting to you will work fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.