1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Village insect war

Submitted by Alex411103
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
I have a lot of resources to do the type of defense. I am a beginner, I hope everyone can play together and look at the map together to protect the town's bugs. If you have any questions, please leave a message below. I will resolve it immediately and reply to it. Many authors provide me with open resources to complete. If I have a place that I don't respect, my map will immediately delete the map.
Previews
Contents

村落蟲戰 (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
Too long as Awaiting Update. Substandard until the author updates and requested another review.
  1. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Map Submission Rules

Please change the map and the description language into English.
    AWAITING UPDATE

2. GhostOfPast

GhostOfPast

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Hello there.
    Indeed you'll need to translate the map to proper English, thus there's a lot of memory leaks which can cause lag and crashes. To fix them read that tutorial ^^ [General] - Memory Leaks

3. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Please credit all used resources.

4. Veldris

Veldris

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not bad like the idea and nice Environment 10/10

5. Daffa

Daffa

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Too long as Awaiting Update. Substandard until the author updates and requested another review.