• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Insect Wars 1.0b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Desciption:
Players 2-5, choose your race, build your base and altar, choose your hero, chaos ensues!

The great insect wars have begun and each of them have allied themselves with different players... YOU!! help your insects obtain victory with your army and hero!

Beta version, your feedback will help with future updates :)

Credits:
leosaurd
rockstag

send feedback to [email protected]

Keywords:
Insect, Chaos, Awesome, Hero, Frenzy, Spawn, Base
Contents

Insect Wars 1.0b (Map)

Reviews
11:26, 16th Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: (Map) Presentation Comment

M

11:26, 16th Jan 2011
-Kobas-:
Map Status: Rejected
Broken Rules:
(Map) Presentation
Comment

Level 3
This is one of those maps where I have to pull out my newspaper and smack it on the tush several times while shouting "Bad map!".

Map description: 5 player map

Pros: unique heroes

Cons: Blizzard map, three gold mines stacked together leaving no space for a townhall, crypt fiends being summoned in the middle every few seconds (why?), large amount of tough creeps in the middle, shops on islands that are almost imposable to notice and get to, some heroes have to many abilities and others start with more giving them an advantage.

Additional information: You call it an insect war but you play as the regular races, the only things dealing with insects are the crypt fiends that spawn and run to the middle of the map. I don't get what your trying to do here and you put your map under a lot of categories (aliens/warcraft/other/ect). Also the heroes are so random, I don't get why you gave some eight abilities and others four. This map feels very....broken...I suggest you figure out what type of game mode you want to use before adding a bunch of gimmicks (heroes, auto unit spawn, shops, ect)

0/5 vote for rejection

Moderation

Insect Wars 1.0b
Created by Leosaurd ; Uploaded by: leosaurd

Blizzard created terrain and still you make this map look bad!

• Spawn1
    • Events
      • Time - Every 4.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • (Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Crypt Fiend for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Region 003 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Patrol To (Center of Region 000 <gen>)
as well as few others will eat your memory!
Fix triggers and memory leaks:
What is with ↓

Type: Footmen Wars / Footmen Frenzy
Category: Medieval / Warcraft, Miscellanous / Other

Your map presentation breaks THW rules!

Other that that 3 gold mines near each other is very big fail, it will be awesome for undead horrible for night elf player!

Just check some tutorials and already created melee blizzard maps! You need to improve skills buddy!

Map status: Rejected
Please if you decide to improve map just update this one and send message to us, we will unlock thread for you once again!

Broken Rules:
(Map) Presentation
Thread Cleaned:
/