• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Viking Model/Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I already went through Selenisko's Vrykul models and Direfury's Norse models, but I still need some more viking stuff!

I mainly want another melee unit and another ranged unit, so I think something like a blond bandit skin with some different armor could work really well while killing two birds with one stone.

If anyone knows any other viking unit models, please let me know here, help would be greatly appreciated :)
If you want to make a skin/model, that would be even more awesome and I would not be able to thank you enough.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my request ^_^

Search Results for Query: Viking | HIVE - Viking Skins
RunicSoldiers.blp - Bandits, can work as Vikings
Search Results for Query: Bandit | HIVE - Combine with the above skin and you got yourself a neat Viking army

Oh yeah, I love the runic skins by Daenar7. I love them so much, that the Runic race was going to be a whole separate race in my map. So I can't use them as vikings T_T

Thanks for the idea of making the runic race bigger using the large amount of bandit models available, though :wgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.