• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VideoGame Quest BETA V1.43

Reactions: El Fox
VideoGame Quest Beta V1.43
Play as either Mario, Link, Cloud, Master Chief, Samus, Kirby, Sonic, Mega Man X, Pikachu and more to come in a quest to save the VideoGame World! Inspired by VideoGame RPG and the creations of Loneslayer, Elven_Rage, and Pimp_Eman.
<Protected>

Basically, I really liked the idea of VideoGame RPG, but there weren't enough puzzles or anything to mix it up. It was a perpetual cycle of killing the enemies followed by finding more to kill. So I tried doing a complete remake with the idea but more puzzles and varied levels.
--------------------------------------
Email me at either [email protected] or [email protected] for any suggestions, comments, or criticism. Any suggestions will be credited in-game if accepted.

Keywords:
Videogame, Video game, Mario, Zelda, Final Fantasy, Sephiroth, Cloud, Halo, Metroid, RPG
Contents

VideoGame Quest BETA V1.43 (Map)