• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vexorian's Optimizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that patch 1.28.1 is out, it seems Vexorian's Optimizer is still broken. Is there any way to get it working with this patch? Or do I have to downgrade to 1.27b to use it? Is this even a viable solution, or will it bug out? Any other fixes for it?

Edit: Reinstalled Warcraft 3, and patched to 1.27b. Seems to be in working order, no idea if any unforeseen bugs were introduced using this method.

Last edited:
Level 7
So now that patch 1.28.1 is out, it seems Vexorian's Optimizer is still broken. Is there any way to get it working with this patch? Or do I have to downgrade to 1.27b to use it? Is this even a viable solution, or will it bug out? Any other fixes for it?

Edit: Reinstalled Warcraft 3, and patched to 1.27b. Seems to be in working order, no idea if any unforeseen bugs were introduced using this method.
What problem you recall using Vexorians Optimizer? I can use it with no trouble (working with the WEX, JNGP or the WE) and I'm at 1.28.1

Status
Not open for further replies.