• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Very new to warcraft 3, have some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Sorry if I sound dumb, but whenever I play Custom maps (DBZ, Starcraft.. etc) the ai computers just sit there and dont fight. Now, I want to play with the ai on these maps.. how can this be done?

Level 14
Computer AI is designed only for Ladder maps.

Most of the Custom Maps out there don't have an edited AI by the map maker and thus the AI will not do anything in the map.

Level 1
Ahh man that sucks, I wanted to play starship troopers with the AI. Does anyone know any other maps with AI that works?

Level 11
Like Edhel says, only ladder(aka melee maps) have a working AI
Few other maps have a working AI, because it is quite hard to make a working, bugfree AI on the custom map, but to answer your question, try DOTA AI, I don't have a link for it, but it has a pretty good working AI
But anyway, why don't you play the maps with other players?I mean, that's why they are multiplayer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.