• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can you guys please link me AI/singleplayer/custom campaigns compatible with the 1.21b patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i recently got a new pc and reinstalled the game from my old cd, then updated to 1.21b because that's the version of the game we played the most with my brother during childhood, we wanted to try, among other maps, the 5.84 version of DotA.

I will only play lan games of DotA with my bro, but i also want some singleplayer stuff to entertain myself.

what i have so far is:

• DotA 5.84c AI version
  • DotA 6.27 AI version
Tranquil's Fortress Siege (has nostalgic value for me xd)

Things i used to play on a newer version but can't find for 1.21b:

-
Rufus' Warden custom campaign

Other stuff that seems to work ok but i'm almost certain there's 1.21b specific versions somewhere:

• Lord of the clans
  • Day of the dragon
  • Rise of the blood elves
  • Curse of the forsaken
  • A voice acted, full version of the ROC demo campaign that i got somewhere i don't remember

Other maps i'd like to find an AI compatible version for single player:

• Orc gladiators
  • Footmen frenzy
  • Island troll tribes
  • Vampirism (unlikely to have an AI version, but i lose nothing by asking lol)
  • Castle fight (or was it castle wars?)
  • Any fun AI maps you can think of, i'll take anything :D

Thanks in advance

EDIT: i forgot to ask for zombie survival maps, i used to play these a lot when i was a kid, i remember one where you played against AI in a modern looking town, as a resident evil swat team, the map itself was called resident evil something, or biohazard something, it's been too many years xd

There's another where you played as a team of starcraft looking soldiers and explored a creepy, foggy city of sorts, plagued with zombies, you could choose a class too, i remember you could be sniper, medic, etc, i also remeember the 3d model of the soldier's weapon changing depending on the class chosen, it was cool

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.