• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[AI] Well very harder problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok i will say my history first... I am a very old fan from StarCraft - Brood War... I maked some maps for that game at years ago without problems :eek:

But now i have a problem... :?

My Sad history making a map for WarCraft III...

Well i have played a lot of maps from WarCraft but i wanna make maps with the dificult from StarCraft some new things differents etc... Well i started from scrach making a WarCraft Version of Survivors Map from StarCraft i choosed the Human Survivors Map Idea... Ok i maked everything really nicely i maked the entyre map triggers without problem really easy BUT... My Map its a "UMS" Use Map Setting or to WarCraft players a Custom Map with Custom Triggers...

Well my problem...

My game have 4 enemies who are Computers... And i maked building for them, maked everything who i maked for a SAME map for starcraft who works really nicely without problem... BUT the computers dont work... They gatter gold and lumber and nothing more...

Well what they need to do is.

I suplyed the map with buildings for them maked a lot of things for them, what they need to do? They need to use that buildings and kill the survivalists players... on StarCraft u only make the Building and give money for the Computer Player and they will fuck you :twisted: but on WarCraft ¬¬

The maximum what they do its protect the main building with the milias ¬¬"

ok any1 have ideas? i maked the Melee Game Star Melle AI etc... but... The problem allready exists...

What i have to do? I wanna enter more on the AI becoz i am new on AI... but in triggers everything its older for me... :cry:

But the AI its killig me so if any1 can tell me what its wrong or if the Melee AI rules dont work on a map who its not for a Melee Map...

The players have heros and defend theyr lifes and the computer try to kill us playing normally... but with a massive size of building with a buil time 1 etc... ;)

Any idea will be apreciated, i hope some1 can help me becoz i have readed the entirely forum and founded very players who getted theyr questions solveds and i become glad with that, that its a good comunity ;)

Level 1
Im solved the problem... Well i will explain that can retire a lot of problem for future mapers i think...

Well the problem its the Heroes... When i setted Use melee ai for all computer players etc...

They star mining but not build etc... becoz i deactivated the Altars becoz in my map they cant have heroes... but i also wanna ask if any1 can make an ai for the 4 normal races without heroes... I am bad on ai...

Can be the normal Melee AI who is in the MPQs... :)

If any good JASS programmer macke that a lot of ppl like me will be very helped... i will use heroes for start for testing etc... but if any1 can make the normals melees without heroes it will be great for my map...

Tnx if any1 make the ai i will put credits in my map ;)

Ohh and only for asking how can i change the Computer Difficulty? a noobles question but in WorldEditor i dont founded visible... in StarEditor its easy on StarCraft game... =) any1 know?

Status
Not open for further replies.