• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a very particular old custom map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, all. First time poster, new here. Used to play Warcraft 3 as a kid, and I remember playing through a lot of awesome custom maps back in the day, but a number of complications and lost old computers has forced me to abandon my custom map library time and again.

I need to rebuild it since I've finally gotten around to wanting to play Warcraft 3 and all those old maps again, and I'm looking for a very specific one dating back to anywhere between 2002 and August of 2005 - exact date unknown. Title of 'Elven Tryst', it was an RPG-ish map that was originally released in the hey-day of Reign of Chaos and may have been updated to Frozen Throne at a later point.

I'm not expecting much out of this, but I remember that map was a fun one and this struck me as a good place to ask. Thanks in advance if you guys know which one I'm talking about or have a means for me to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.